How to play the $10,000 Payday on your favorite radio
1. Fill out this entry card completely and legibly. Use a check mark to indicate your favorite station(s). Only five (5) entry cards may be submitted per person. Mail each entry separately using a First Class stamp. Contestants may also enter online using keywords available at sponsor locations. Beginning April 19, 2018, through June 13, 2018, each of the four participating stations will announce names selected from entries received. If your name is read on the air, you will have 10 minutes to call the specified phone number to qualify for the $10,000 grand prize.
2. The stations(s) will also qualify listeners weekdays between 6:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m.; when the on-air talent solicits for a specified number caller (i.e., caller No. 10), the first person to be the specified number caller who reaches the station will become a qualifier. Listen to WJJY, B93.3, Cool 103.5 or 107.5 The Power Loon for other ways to qualify.
3. From all qualifiers from all four stations, one name will be randomly drawn on June 14, 2018, to be the grand prize winner.
4. A single $10,000 grand prize will be awarded jointly by radio stations WJJY, B93.3, Cool 103.5 and 107.5 The Power Loon and announced on air Friday, June 15, 2018 between 7 and 8am.
5. No purchase is necessary. You must be 18 and resident of Minnesota to enter. Employees and their immediate families of Hubbard Radio Brainerd/Wadena LLC are ineligible. Persons who have received a major prize (value of $2,000 or more) from participating radio stations since January 1, 2014, are ineligible to enter. Void where prohibited by law. Official rules may be found on each participating stationís website. Winner is responsible for all applicable taxes.
6. Time Delay between Over-the-Air Analog Signal and Other Signal Delivery: Due to the time delay that exists between the Stationís analog over-the-air signal and the Stationís online webcast, listeners who listen to the Station online may hear Contest information or a cue to call later than listeners listening to the Stationís analog over-the-air signal. As a result, the odds of an online listener winning this Contest may be diminished.